Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New resource for shooters....

Gun Laws By State

Carteach has looked over this peice of work, and likes it so much he made it a permanent sidebar link. The information is as good as any I've seen in one spot, and darned easy to use.

The website is free to use, a real nice touch. If you want it in book form (Paper or electronic) they have it available for a reasonable fee.

I have it bookmarked myself, and intend to order a hardbound copy to keep in my car. I can see where this will come in very handy indeed while traveling these United States.


9 comments:

Mark said...

With all my security settings I can't find what you are talking about. Could you add a link to the post please?

And the WV is almost impossible to read btw.

Carteach said...

The picture in the post IS the link.

Anonymous said...

What picture?

Carteach said...

I'm curious what this looks like in other browsers now. At the top of this post is an image. It shows a bit of a book, and some working, and a button that says "Learn More". The whole image is the link over the web site for the firearms law data.

I see it working in Firefox and Explorer....

Anonymous said...

Adblock is blocking it. Disable the block to see the picture.

GreyLocke said...

With Adblock off it showed up. And I still have problems reading the captcha

Carteach said...

Authors do not get choice on Blogger captcha's. I could turn it back off.... and then have to wade through 70-100 crappy spam messages a day.

If Blogging gets to be that much a pain, I'll be done with it.

Anonymous said...

Carteach,

I've seen this book and site mentioned on several blogs and many readers, myself included, have found it full of errors, enough that I would consider it dangerous to depend on.

I can only speak directly to CT and NC, but both have serious errors.

Carteach said...

PA seems okay. How about we hear from some folks who have looked it over, and get an idea how accurate it is?