- There is a laser accurate .22 at the front of the gun safe.... and it hasn't been fired in months.
- You have a table reserved for the gun show at your local club, and you have to cancel it because you are working all weekend.
- You own an AR that hasn't been fired. Any AR, for any length of time... unfired.
- Your favorite gun shop calls you just to see if you are Okay, since they haven't seen you in a while.
- The .22 swingers in your back yard are actually rusty (gasp).
- There is dust accumulating on the handles of your ammo cans. Not the ones in storage, but the ones in 'regular' use.
- Your Garand whines at you when you open the safe to get some cash.
- You have three new Magpul magazines..... and they are still in their factory bags.
- You drive past your range and see a new 200 yard backstop... and you don't know when it was installed.
- You can't recall what IMR4895 smells like in the morning breeze.
Remembering Greg Lake - A seminal, towering figure in the history of progressive rock has died of cancer at the age of 69. Greg Lake was a founding member, first of King Crimson...
1 hour ago